Mileage
156.000 km
Steering Position
Left Hand Drive
Layout
  1. Drop Down Bed
  2. Fixed Bed
  3. Mid Kitchen
Hi. Nice van, can you send me your number,PM it me, I can view tomorrow. Thanks 👍
So, here's a strange one, somebody who joined the forum on 26th March has advertised their motorhome on motorhome fun on 10th April, they were last on the forum at 1211 on the 11th April, but failed to respond or even acknowledge a request for more info or details/photographs to be sent via email (email address sent separately in private)

Does something seem quite not right ....??
Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Yoghurtpot
E
euro mobil
Why don't you contact? The website operators. As I have done everything legitimately. Before making your spurious claims.thanks.
M
MisterB
i havent made a spurious claim. i have asked for more info via my private email address, information which you seem reluctant to provide, so i can check myself if this is a genuine sale and to check the MoT history of the vehicle to see if any major issues have been identified/resolved previously...... does that seem a sensible approach ???

as you hadnt answered i asked if something doesnt seem quite right, you have now responded privately but still havent sent the information i asked for, so again, it makes me think that something isnt quite right due to your reluctance - i am damn sure that no one will travel from mainland UK to view a motorhome when they havent been given the information they require, so they can check the vehicles history etc

i am now withdrawing from my intent to buy this motorhome, as it just doesnt 'feel' right, what others do is entirely up to them ...... if it quacks like a duck ....
hi, any chance of sending more photos please to me at my email address, i will send it in private message

any info etc that you think might be helpful, best wishes
T
tinkertaylor
Looks like an a class to my untrained eyes
Back