IMG_2917.JPG

For sale LPG Adapter Storage Holders

Storage Holders for adapters
£12.00 to £14.00
Status
3 members are watching this classified ad

Details

LPG Adapter holders 3D Printed in 3 colours. Orange, Grey or Black.
I make them to hold 3 Gas adapters (Spain, France, Germany). Or 4 Gas Adapters (Spain, France, Germany and UK)
3Gas is £12+P&P of £3.69
4Gas is £14+P&P of £3.69

IMG_2917.JPGIMG_4502.JPGIMG_4504.JPG

More from PaulandChrissy

PaulandChrissy (+31 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Likes collected
My Funster inspired designs and 3D Printed Funnels for various models of motor homes. Funnel versions made so far are for the list below. If you have one not shown. Let me know and i will try and make it for you. This is for Funnels not the water filler openings. 1 Whale Fillers with Slide Up...
£12.00 to £16.00
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Whale electrical water pump socket cover replacement. The originals are extremely flimsy and fall off in double quick time. I have made a much more robust version in flexible TPU95a. It also has a little finger nail ridge to make it easier to remove and fit. TO FIT. Just unscrew your socket to...
£5.00
Expires
Views
Remis 10057562 Sun Visor Spacers. 3D printed Alternative for Fiat Ducato that have Remis blinds fitted, and have problems folding their visors fully forward and to the side. These 3D printed spacers come complete with stainless steel bolts as the originals are too short. They allow your visors...
£25.00
Expires
Views
Status TV antennas on the roof of your van suffer from water leaks seeping in through the rubber gland at the base of the extendable pole. This is largely due to its constant exposure to the elements and the sun. The rubber glad hardens and eventually allows water to seep through. This is...
£20.00
Expires
Views
Likes collected
3D printed Water Inlet Tank Filler Hozelock Adapter (orange). To make filling your water tank easier. Saves the hose flying out when you turn the tap on and dropping on the dirty floor making the end of your nice clean hose mucky. Just a nice helpful gadget to have if you fill with a hose...
£14.00
1 watching

More in Motorhome Accessories

MBassant (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Fiamma Tie Down Kit S
£10.00
MBassant (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Brand New Never used Bullfinch BBQ Hose Connector
£10.00
MBassant (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
ATE Fab Pedal Lock. For an Automatic Motorhome.
£35.00
MBassant (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Gimex of Germany Melamine Dinner Set 4 Dinner Plates 4 Side Plates 4 Bowls 4 Cups & Saucers Great Condition
£20.00
davidroxburgh (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Fiamma heavy duty sun blocker about 3.3 m wide and 1.88 deep. It attaches to the awning using the kedar piping which is fully intact. There are 3 straps to enable the whole item to be rolled up and secured. There are rings to assist with securing the bottom edge to the ground. This has been...
£50.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
PaulandChrissy
Feedback score
+31 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Watchers
Last update
Expires