Fuel Type
Diesel
Gearbox
Manual Gears
Engine Size
2.2L
Plated Weight
3850kg
I bought this Motorhome in November 2023 following my house sale. Main reason was for a job change that required me to be in Gatwick for 6 weeks training. This was a better option than a dirty travel lodge or £200 a night for a nice hotel.

It’s currently still under the Peugeot van warranty and Bailey Warranty. This meaning there are no issues at all with the Motorhome. If there was I would simply have it sorted under the warranty.

So what it is.
A Bailey Autograph 79-4F 2021 with 9k miles
7.9 meters long. 4 seatbelts. 4 Berth French bed with Rear Bathroom.
Current List price new is £84,999 with no extras.
Full history.

I looked at hundreds of layouts and this one was immediately a yes. Mainly down to the bathroom. It’s so spacious. Been at the back on the motorhome and full width its max distance for privacy. Im 6ft 1 and a decent sized lad and I have more than enough room for a really good shower in there. No knees banging on walls if your having a sit down wee. It’s by far the best bathroom i’ve seen in any motorhome.

Off Grid upgrade.
I have upgraded the electrics to be off grid. All with Victron equipment.
The Victron 2kw inverter runs all the original sockets and microwave so no faffing with leads from a direct to battery style unit.
Victron 30amp Battery 2 Battery charger
Victron Solar charger and 100W panel
420AH Fogstar Lithium battery. This is a serious unit of a battery that cost £1500 alone in December and has a 10 year warranty. In winter off grid I can run EVERYTHING I want all day and night. Charge laptops. Run the microwave etc etc and get an easy 5 days fully off grid.
In summer when the solar kicks in and your not running the heating 24/7 I dare say it will manage 7-10 days off grid.
It charges off the alternator anyway so you really will never run out of power in this Motorhome.

I have had a live tracker fitted. You get phone notifications when the engine starts. You can see the live location on your phone via the app. If you don’t have your keycard with you when you drive after a few minutes the call centre phone to check its not stolen (handy in the night) and if it is they can remotely shut the engine off.

Also included is (new now) front screens. Black to match the body. These are really good quality ones. Makes a huge difference in winter.
Avtec smart TV 32”. Cost £500
Also all required cables. Levelling ramps etc
Safe Fill LPG bottle and 1 back up calor.

Upgrades cost circa £4500. It’s a lot of extra stuff you would need to think about over buying at a dealers where you get the van and a key. They wouldn’t even give me an EHU cable included. This is a ready to go full spec full fat motorhome with all the bells and whistles.

Current dealer prices.
Ive found 2 for sale that are the same model and year. Both with no extras or off grid upgrades.
First is £71,995
Second £65,000 +VAT = £78,000
Id like to get £70,000 or very close offers.

Happy to take a deposit to hold for a few weeks if you need time to raise funds to complete. If you require financing I have spoken to Motorhome depot and they can arrange a sale through them to facilitate.

Call me on 07753 163791
Dave

Standard Bailey Info
Peugeot Sat Nav system NEW Dometic reversing camera NEW diamond cut style ‘Graphite’ 16” alloy wheels Ergonomically shaped rear travel seats NEW fully adjustable driver and passenger seats with twin upholstered armrests NEW ‘Cadet Grey’ split section loose fit drop in carpets NEW standard ‘Farringdon’ soft furnishings NEW optional ‘Portobello’ soft furnishings (cost option) NEW dual finish ʻCashmereʼ gloss Italian design overhead curved locker doors NEW high level storage pockets Alde touch screen user-friendly control panel NEW feature control panel with USB socket NEW Dometic 10-series 153 litre electronic fridge freezer with universal handed door mechanism NEW branded Perspex kitchen splashback with chrome detailing NEW stainless steel round kitchen sink with concealed fixings NEW Thetford K-Series combined oven, grill and hob NEW 12v directional spotlights with integral USB sockets in rear bedroom NEW full wall headboard ‘Honeycore’ foam fixed bed mattress construction with stylish fabric covering Bespoke motorhome bedding sets (cost option) Lined shower cubicle with bi-fold partition door and integral lighting.

IMG_6507.JPG
IMG_6505.JPG
IMG_6504.JPG
IMG_6503.JPG
IMG_6502.JPG
IMG_6499.JPG
IMG_6501.JPG
IMG_6498.JPG
IMG_6500.JPG
IMG_6519.jpeg
IMG_6512.jpeg
View attachment 856212
IMG_5295.JPG
IMG_5295.JPG
IMG_5136.JPG
IMG_5105.JPG
IMG_6511.JPG
IMG_5284.JPG
IMG_6606.JPG
IMG_6605.JPG
IMG_6604.JPG

More in Motorhomes - Private Sale

damangy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Volkswagen transporter camper van conversation done by autohause 2023 with only 6800 miles immaculate condition based on the highline 150 6 speed manual in metallic bronze 100 watt solar panel phantom alarm and tracker fridge 2 burner hob sink websto heating water tank front swivel seats comes...
£52,995.00
Claret (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Spacious 2 or 4 berth motorhome with over cab double and two singles that can also make a double. Only done 35,000 miles. Three way fridge, electric and gas hob with gas oven. Gas is held in an economical refillable propane cylinder with external fill point. A solar panel maintains leisure and...
£26,999.00
1 watching
Srp111 (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
2021(2 year 3 months old) Elddis CV40 Chatsworth special edition, on 71 plate, reg Dec 2021. 8967 miles Manual Full Fiat main dealer service history, still under manufacturer warranty and additional service plan until November 2026. main fiat Service and habitation check completed in Dec 2023...
£56,995.00
  • On sale
petethebeat (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Questions
Immaculate MB quality Marco Polo. Full factory camper by WESTFALIA. Black leather 4 seater, 4 berth, upstairs bed is memory foam with sprung base, rear seats are powered and multi adjustable, heated front seats, FMBSH, drives like a car, so smooth and comfy. Power self opening side door &...
£51,500.00
£54,500.00 to £49,999.00
1 watching
BAThomas (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Roof mounted solar panel, Alde wet heating system, New Microwave, two tv points lounge/bedroom, cooker with three burner gas hob plus one electric, cab air con, swivel front seats, blinds and screens to all windows including cab windows, tow bar, large purpose made luggage box mounted on tow bar...
£32,995.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
davidathomas42
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhomes - Private Sale
Views
“AS
Rhino Installs
“LockMout,”