IMG_7542.JPG

For sale Aldi Leisurewize washing machine 240 volts

£25.00

Details

Bought this prior to a trip to see our son in Wemyss bay Scotland via Yorkshire Dales. Used it a couple of times, it washed the clothes really well. Just empty and refill with cold water to rinse. Then wring out and hang on the line.
Both my wife and I struggle with our grip so were unable to wash and rinse by hand .This takes most of the hard work out of doing the washing. Only selling due to having a nightmare after breaking down at Scotch Corner on the way back. It took 2 days to get home and about 7 pick ups and 1 overnight stay in a service centre because the drivers can only take you 2 hours nearer home. they then had 2 hours to travel home due to taco readings. Followed by costly repair. We then sold the MH.
  • IMG_7542.JPG
    IMG_7542.JPG
    375.7 KB · Views: 2,722
  • IMG_7541.JPG
    IMG_7541.JPG
    344.7 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Cookieboy68

More from StevenLynne

StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Only ever used to fill motorhome cold water tank for drinking water.
£5.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I used to carry spares with me. The 2 red light covers have got cracks on them covered with tape. carrying spares got me out of touble a few times especialy when free camping in Spain and Portugal.
£25.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Used it in our motorhome motorhome now sold pick up only try before you buy
£25.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
as new 1 careful owner ideal for bike on the back or on trailer. soft lining to protect bike
£20.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Good condition as shown we have now sold the motorhome weight is 4.8kg
£20.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

davidroxburgh (+1 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
2 yellow traction mats 73cm long & 23cm wide. Can take to Swaffham Bash meet. Or collect from Petworth.
£5.00
M-J (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Linsar HD LED TV Model number 16LED504 Very good condition, only removed from our new motorhome as we already had a larger avtex. Previous owner got the new remote, same as the original but has Netflix, YouTube and Fplay buttons which don’t do anything as far as I know. No stand but comes...
£45.00
Sunny (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Safefill 10kg for sale Only been filled 3 times still some gas in it. Also have the instructions leaflet.
£170.00
Ditcha (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Fiat 16" inch steel rim 130 PCD comes with tyre fitted and a Michelin as per pics
£60.00
davidroxburgh (+1 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
7.5KG Safefill new July 2021 from Somerset Safefill. About half full. UK filling extender from Safefill included and thread reverser for outside UK. VGC. Based Petworth but Swaffham Bash meet possible for collection after prior payment.
£150.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
StevenLynne
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
“AS
“LockMout,”