Zefiro 696 Leisure battery removal (1 Viewer)

Blackweir

Free Member
Feb 8, 2023
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro696
I’ve just tried to remove the leisure battery from a 2016 Rollerteam Zefiro 696 (with right hand side habitation door).
Battery is under seat to right of door as you enter the van -but the battery is wider than the gap available to lift through in order to remove it from the van. Looks like I’m going to have to dismantle the seat. Looks like a lot of joinery to undo!
Can anyone with Zefiro knowledge please advise on best approach. Thanks.

Peppadog

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
It seems nobody has one. Nor do I, but if its the Fiat cab seat you refer to, the seat has to be removed.

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Hopefully I'm not telling you anything you hadn't already worked out, but just make sure whichever replacement you order fits through any space you create as opposed to just ordering the same size (dimensional) battery..

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
I’ve just tried to remove the leisure battery from a 2016 Rollerteam Zefiro 696 (with right hand side habitation door).
Battery is under seat to right of door as you enter the van -but the battery is wider than the gap available to lift through in order to remove it from the van. Looks like I’m going to have to dismantle the seat. Looks like a lot of joinery to undo!
Are you able to add a photo so as more specific advice can be offered?
Mike.

Upvote 0
Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On my 2001 Hymer I have to remove seat to get leisure battery out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Blackweir

Blackweir

Free Member
Feb 8, 2023
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro696
Thanks to those of you who’ve taken the time to respond. I did sort it. After a false star, unscrewing more than I needed to, I realised that there is a wooden strut on one side of the seat frame which can be removed by undoing 3 screws to leave a wide enough gap to remove the battery.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back