Yippe

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Gunner29, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Gunner29

Gunner29 Read Only Funster

DVLA have issued me with a provisional licence so that I may drive again! :Eeek:Haven't driven the M/H since Dec 2010 so now full steam ahead:thumb:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

A provisional licence? You have to take another test? so no c1+E

3. aba

aba

pleased to hear it but be careful they may take it off you again if your a naughty boy.:Wink:

4. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

well f--k me i did not know i had to have a licence to drive when did this law come out then :Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gunner29

Gunner29 Read Only Funster

I contacted Temporal Lobe Epilepsy around Dec 2010 so had to surrender my licence for 1 yr in May last year. Licence being processed so under Sect 88 of the Road Traffic Act I am cleared by my Consultant to drive and DVLA have informed me that I can. Drove the car today and have to admit it was like taking my test again. Wife said I passed!!!:thumb:

• Like Like x 7
  6. sedge

sedge Funster

When you get your licence back in your sticky paws again Gunner, will it be restricted for X amount of years? Like mine for instance has to be renewed every 3 years, as I'm diabetic using insulin. Depending on what condition you have I know they can issue for 1,2 or 3 years. Took em 6 months to renew mine this time - but could still drive (UK only) whilst it was up in the air.

The only good thing about it is, you know when your phot licence expires every 10 years? - well - it costs us nowt (other than cost of new photos) whereas yer normal driver gets charged I believe?

• Like Like x 1