XMAS down south

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by FIDGET, Sep 20, 2011.

1. FIDGET

FIDGET Funster

Anybody camping for xmas somewhere along central south coast , as I'm looking for suggestions on where and what to do this xmas thats (me and her + cocker spaniel ) no rude one's :thanks2:please. Terry:Smile:

2. Welsh girl

Welsh girl Funster Life Member

Will follow this thread cos thats what we would like to know as well, why not the IOW then, its nice over there, we left there 9 yrs ago, Terry is a calkhead but I'm a grockle.:Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  3. johnpengers

johnpengers Funster

Away for xmas.

Theres always Wareham Forest caravan site just through poole,not to be confused with the CC site down the road,Exellent for the dogs and a beautiful country pub five minutes away in the car called the Silent woman.Theres a tale behind that as you can imagine!!:Wink:Might even try there ourselves this year.

Regards John P:thumb:

4. FIDGET

FIDGET Funster

Hi to you 2, yes I am caulkhead , wife is grockle likewise, after spending most of the year here on the island we thought poss new forest or similar , with various places to visit during the days away rather than sitting on c/site allday. Terry

• Like Like x 1
  5. novawight

novawight Read Only Funster

I,M a Caulkhead , born and bred at Goose Island. now living on Hayling Island,
    There is now overnight parking for motorhomes, on the beach at Hayling, next to the pub,The Inn on the Beach, there are the usual facilities including showers, there is more info on that other motorhome site:Rofl1:.............Del