Wow! A record 32 likes this morning...what's yours?:) (1 Viewer)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
All the best with your op, and to keep you distracted while you mend, have a look on the 'popular' section in the light blue bar at top of page, only discovered while we were away last week, not sure if it is new, it lists all the more popular threads by day / week and month, by likes and contributors

BTW cant see you on there quite as high as you think :LOL: but your likes are maybe well spread out over your many valuable contributions (y)

See you back soon :)

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
All the best with your op, and to keep you distracted while you mend, have a look on the 'popular' section in the light blue bar at top of page, only discovered while we were away last week, not sure if it is new, it lists all the more popular threads by day / week and month, by likes and contributors

BTW cant see you on there quite as high as you think :LOL: but your likes are maybe well spread out over your many valuable contributions (y)

See you back soon :)

Bless you so kind......34? Blah! over double that now:D

Lynne Steele

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
Lleyn peninsula
Funster No
MH
Majestic accordo 125
Exp
4 years
Good luck Judge, hope all goes well. You will soon be on your travels again.

Lynne

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Well I'm going into hospital today not out till Tuesday at earliest...not looking forward to a repeat fistula operation on little bit ! You guys have cheered me up and nice to see their are fair minded people on here with Christ's message of love and understanding still in their hearts

Eddie

Hi Eddie,
If the op is where I think it is, I can sympathize with you, as i ad very similar back quite a few years ago , followed some time later with full removal of large bowel. ( now not quite so full of sh*t as some people say I am ).
My thoughts are with you, hope all goes well.
Terry

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
@Judge Mental

Hope you have better luck with the Op' than Louis XIV Eddie :D:D:D

Seriously, best of luck and speedy recovery. Miss you already; you sho' shake things up on here!

James.

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Wishing you succesful surgery and a rapid recovery :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back