World crisis, Brentford 4 Man U 0 (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
I just get more angry every season that Sir AF's successor wasn't groomed for five years before his retirement to enable a smooth handover.
Not like it was a surprise when he retired.
The board and owners should hang their heads in shame
Apparently Fergie wanted moise, so why didn’t he bring him in for a season to learn the ropes, my son worked there when moise came in, said he was like a rabbit in the headlines, he didn’t know how big the club was. Brought all his staff from Everton who thought they could tell older experienced players how to play. They were given short shrift by players who had won everything (when Everton had won nothing) poor guy went in the deep end and couldn’t cope.

Oct 16, 2018
CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
PILOTE
Exp
Long enough
I'm dedicated to the team I support -

Attachments

• UTD 1.jpg
    UTD 1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 19
Mar 17, 2022
Funster No
MH
Swift
As a Brentford fan who was there I had a sneaking feeling we were going to give them a game, maybe even managing a 0-0 draw :LOL: but never imagined that MU debacle.

The recruitment philosophy of Brentford is light years away from that of MU. We search out young players who show enormous promise who are sometimes underrated. We give them a chance to come to a club where their talents and development will be nurtured and also where the players play for each other.

Ever since Fergie left the MU policy has been to spend vast fortunes on prima donnas who only play for themselves to enhance their own values. There is zero team spirit and the poor MU fans can see this, I feel sorry for them.

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
As a Brentford fan who was there I had a sneaking feeling we were going to give them a game, maybe even managing a 0-0 draw :LOL: but never imagined that MU debacle.

The recruitment philosophy of Brentford is light years away from that of MU. We search out young players who show enormous promise who are sometimes underrated. We give them a chance to come to a club where their talents and development will be nurtured and also where the players play for each other.

Ever since Fergie left the MU policy has been to spend vast fortunes on prima donnas who only play for themselves to enhance their own values. There is zero team spirit and the poor MU fans can see this, I feel sorry for them.
Totally agree, that’s why I said we need a clear out of those in the background and the owners, their attitude towards recruitment stinks. I think this new manager will get it right but needs good backup.

Mar 17, 2022
Funster No
MH
Swift
Totally agree, that’s why I said we need a clear out of those in the background and the owners, their attitude towards recruitment stinks. I think this new manager will get it right but needs good backup.
The Glazers have laden MU with massive debt, I think they will have problems finding a buyer and I doubt they would even want to, the club is a massive cash cow for them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back