Worktops (1 Viewer)

Jun 23, 2018
Funster No
Can anyone help I'm looking for a extension worktop or just a worktop for a bessecarr E520 2012 I've tried Coplands and they tried swift but no joy trying to get it the same as the worktop thanks

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Try your local timber merchants for a kitchen worktop off cut, work out what size you need and they should be able to cut it for you, when we had a Pilote our local timber merchants ( Savoy timber ) did one for us that matched the worktops for Ā£25 and a heck of a lot cheaper than a * motorhome* spec one!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B
Jun 23, 2018
Funster No
Also I seen back some time ago that someone had 4 fiat wheel trims for sale but I can't find them now in the classified adds if there still about please let me know they were the 15in ones thanks

Upvote 0
May 11, 2022
Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer
Exp
Started self build December 2020, finished April 2022
Can anyone help I'm looking for a extension worktop or just a worktop for a bessecarr E520 2012 I've tried Coplands and they tried swift but no joy trying to get it the same as the worktop thanks
If you take a picture of the finish of the worktop and post it on here, or do a Google image search with it you may strike lucky with a match.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Try caravan dismantles how old is your van

Reactions: f6c
Upvote 0

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
From memory our previous 2012 Bessacarr had the hollow type worktop in a brown ish marble which might be difficult to find if not available new. I would think local sign companies or kitchen wrapping services will be able to get close if you can find in another colour or make the worktop to suit.

Worth noting the dining table top is made out of the same material and could possibly be modified if the edging can be removed and refitted easily. Might also be easier to find a used dining table on eBay or at a caravan/motorhome ā€˜scrap yardā€™

Upvote 0

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
As an example, you could get something like this which is the same material with the mounting/folding bracket and have it wrapped to match your interior.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B
Jun 23, 2018
Funster No
Thanks I'm going to look at the table to see if it's the same if it is I'll use that and get another table won't matter if it's not the same as we don't use it anyway

Reactions: M-J
Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
In one of our campers I used a nice wooden chopping board which was useful as it could be used for light cutting/chopping and also I could place a hot pan on it and it didn't mark something which a normal MH worktop wouldn't like! One other benefit of the chopping board was that I was able to shape it so that it was easy to get in/out of the hab door when it was in use.

When you buy the folding supports you need 2 of the sprung type ... I found out the hard way as I only bought one so had to go get another!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back