Windy Smithy Woodburner .. for the RV ? (1 Viewer)

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
That's a cracking little stove, where did you buy it ?

I'm still deciding where to install, with no slides I have a couple of options..

In the kitchen where the existing stove is or in the lounge which would be nice but more problematic due to the chimney going past a window..

Hi Jim bought it many years ago in Wickes (I think) they had a store (Now gone) near us in Totton and I had spotted this and each time I went in there it was reduced finally measured our fireplace at home saw that it would fit and made an offer to the manager and have had it ever since, we have used it in the past and boiled a kettle and even baked in it but not been used now for many years since:Sad:

Regards Pat

Last edited:
OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim bought it many years ago in Wickes (I think) they had a store (Now gone) near us in Totton and I had spotted this and each time I went in there it was reduced finally measured our fireplace at home saw that it would fit and made an offer to the manager and have had it ever since, we have used it in the past and boiled a kettle and even baked in it but not been used now for many years since:Sad:

Regards Pat

Hi Pat
thanks for the info, will be doing a bit more research before deciding..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back