Will These Mean Death To Generators? (1 Viewer)

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
I guess you'd have to have a whacking great inverter with it though to convert to AC (unless that's integrated into the kit?)

Like all great ideas, it's sooo bloody simple - almost back to the days of a accumulators!

Wouldn't mind buying a kochel of company shares though!

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I know a lady that's already got two to power her vibrator, she has saved £8 so far on Duracells

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
dont ya need the genny to charge the batteries :):whistle:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I guess you'd have to have a whacking great inverter with it though to convert to AC (unless that's integrated into the kit?)

Like all great ideas, it's sooo bloody simple - almost back to the days of a accumulators!

Wouldn't mind buying a kochel of company shares though!

That is exactly what is already in use Wingman.. We have had the panels for about 4 years now ( JUST managed to catch the end of the really good F.I.T. ) and the outlay is already 3/4 done and dusted.
The kit consists of the panels, the BIG inverter / regulator, the feed in meter and a switch to isolate it all from the grid should the need arise..

While the outlay may seem a lot, my experience to date with solar technology will mean I shall certainly be in the queue for an install once they become available here in the UK (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back