Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Mornin all,going up to Bullbeck saturday afternoon on the A683 outside Caton in Lancashire,to walk the dog by the the river,and there is a great parking area set back off the road.So we are goin 2 stay overnight,just to get away from Hotel where my wife is staying at the moment.plus she wants to try the new night heater to see if she is happy with it.Drive safe all the best THE BANDIT:Eeek::thumb::Cool:

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
wild camping

Hi, Bandit many years ago in that very place where you will be I was sent to a "secret" store where they kept emergency rations and other stuff in case of war, one day at lunch time I ventured up to the local pub for some din dins and bumped literally into the local hunt complete with hounds boy that was a shock for a city kid :Eeek:have a good weekend:thumb:

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
wild camping

mornin Mike,I only live in morecambe,but have been goin there for as far as i can remember usually on my m,cyckle,Them hounds you met at the pub,were more than likely The Vale of Lune harriers,or Lune Otter hounds.The bullbeck as not changed xcept for a brew cabin belonging 2 a very good freind of mine,and it draws msses of the biking fraternity,We all use to meet there before tare arsing up country,now a days they are using stealth bikes to catch people riding fast,Av a good day mate.All the best THE BANDIT........aka..Phil:thumb::Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
camping at bullbeck

afternoon all,been to Bullbeck parking area just down the road from Caton on the A683,great spot vfry quiet and exelent tv recepion,plenty of room,a stones throw from the river Lune cycle path.all the best, THE BANDIT:thumb::Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back