wild camping st govans buckspool w wales

Discussion in 'Wild Camping' started by mr bond, Mar 23, 2010.

1. mr bond

mr bond

hi there everyone just wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the st govans car park overnight at buckspool west wales just past manorbier if anyone has or anyone knows anyone who has would love to know would realy appreciate it as ive looked on the google street maps and looks a realy good place to wild camp just wondering if anyone has already beat me to it there ha ha :thumb::thumb::thumb::BigGrin::BigGrin:

2. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Just done a Google search and found that the car park a St Govans Head is owned by Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority. There is a complete ban on overnight camping under the Bye Laws and Car Parking Order in all of the NPA's car parks.

That would be a "no" then :Smile:

Graham

3. mr bond

mr bond

thanks for that ive tried to go on that site of yours but i think im not using it right have you got a list of wildcamp spots near the coast anywhere would be much appreciated

craig:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

4. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

The site is mainly concerned with daytime parking Craig. The only overnighting spots listed are those where I've been notified that it is officially allowed.

Graham