Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
Any one recommend a wild camp site at Salou, hope to stop there on route to UK from Murcia Spain via Disney land Paris next week.
No problem in France as there are many Aires, ACSI no good this time of year, Spain Aires few and far between?
Mick

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Drive down to the marina and turn around. On the way back you will see the road widening out on the beach side. I have parked there with no problems for a couple of days. You should have no problem with a PVC. It was about 2 years ago and times do change in Spain very quickly.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
On the front car. park out of season may be ok.. Never done overnight but have parked in day. Last visit ( 3 years ago)...
You could try up by Port Aventura, lots of roadside layby's there and would be quiet late on when the park has closed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
My aunts balcony looks onto a large open car park at the top of Carrer de Paris, near the beach. The car park belongs to the hotel (I think)but we have saw a few motorhomes wilding there. Just drive past the hotel and you will come to it.

Its next to the railway line and a train passes around 3 am so you may get woken up.

Enjoy your trip!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back