LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Seems like all the Spanish speaking countries are having problems.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
its happening all over really timbuctu as been having trouble .several of my mates were going this year but looks like its being called off. at the moment travellers going by road to india seem to be doing ok driving through afganhistan etc . no uniform no target . had a tx only the other day from mates travelling through.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bloody crazy when somewhere like Afghanistan is safer than Mexico or Madrid !! :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
its always been safe there though .there as been a steady flow of travellers going through. iran is great one of the nicest folk you could ever meet .. make you wonder what lies we are being told all the time .
you never know though.
i got arrested in tunisia two weeks before the americans and uk went into irac the first time . i was taking pics of a vw van .seems it was a police van and i was outside the P.L.A. main office in tunis . took some explaining . in the end they removed the film from the camera and let me go . had my two boys with us they were kids . it was really obvious we were tourists . but it was exiting ,that was then. my kids now the youngest is 34 yr old and speaks arabic . might take a bit more explaining these days . ha ha .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back