We're Off

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Dalek, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Dalek

Dalek Read Only Funster

Later tonight we set off to Weymouth and it doesnt matter how long it takes we can just stop off and have a kip if our chauffeur is in need of one. I think we will make sure we keep going, cant do with Emily forever saying " are we nearly there yet".

The sailing competition doesnt now start until Monday because of some schools not breaking up until today. Tuesday morning I want all Funsters glued to BBC Breakfast at 7.30am because they are coming LIVE from the Sailing Academy and one lucky child is being interviewed ( no idea who yet ) on air. Which of course means we have to be up early as they want as many children there, so I'll be the adult looking weary and bedraggled, well it is my holiday.

Bye Funsters for now, I will be online checking up on you all and to see how John is :BigGrin:

Dale

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Sounds like you're going to have fun while I'm working:Sad: But don't let that thought spoil your weekend :Laughing::Laughing:- Have a good one Dale:thumb:

3. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

have a good one and good luck with the sailing competition

4. Larrynwin

Larrynwin Funster

Have fun and don't keep 3 sheets to the wind hic :BigGrin:

5. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

hope the weathers good and you all have a great time:Wink:

6. sedge

sedge Funster

I'll have to remember that, I will be up at that time as I have a hosp appt in Rugby at 9 am !! LOL

'Good luck' to your daughter !! (I think anyone that dinghy sails in UK is exceptionally brave, it's not like capsizing in the Med, is it? - like slipping into warm bathwater!)