We are looking to buy our first Motorhome (1 Viewer)

hhftouringtheworld

Free Member
Mar 11, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Newbies
Hello all,

We are looking to travel Europe and want to start off with a Second hand Motorhome.

Can you give us some help - we are currently living in Spain and are from UK.

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi and welcome guys:thumb: I think a little more info is needed before we can help, budget, how many births, are you buying in spain or england etc etc:RollEyes: just ask away:thumb:

OP
OP
H

hhftouringtheworld

Free Member
Mar 11, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Newbies
Hi

Hi

We are looking for something really cheap around the £2k mark. I know this is pretty cheap but we just want something that we can get around in to start off then hopefully look to upgrade at a later date when we are sure its for us.

We just want anything around that price as long as the engine is good or dose not need too much work we are not too bothered about the inside.

We want it to go through Spain and France not sure if it is better to have left had drive or if it really matters. We are in Spain Alicante area but we are happy to drive to pick up.

Thanks

Jayne

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi

Look on Ebay under Campervans or Motorhomes & put a filter in starting at lowest price first. Good Luck!

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well if you are resident in mainland Europe for 6 months or more, it will have to be registered there. If you try to re-register a vehicle there is certain documentation you need to comply with that which will not be readily available for vehicles over a certain age. Neither is it a quick process whether the vehicle arrives with the necessary bits of paper or not. And of course, it costs.

Far easier to buy one in the same country as your official address there, I would think? ie Spain.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back