Water leak in my new Adria Coral Supreme (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2022
Ex29pp
Funster No
MH
Adria coral supream
Exp
Adria coral supream 670 mb
Got my lovely new Adria Coral Supreme, trouble is it's a mobile swimming pool, some kind persons on the build forgot to seal the roof to the side hence great flow water into bedroom Thankfully the dealer is doing a warranty claim so one day eventually I might be able to use as intended. Thanks Adria quality control

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
Got my lovely new Adria coral supream, trouble is it's a mobile swimming pool, some kind persons on the build forgot to seal the roof to the side hence great flow water into bedroom Thankfully the dealer is doing a warranty claim so one day eventually I might be able to use as intended. Thanks Adria quality control
Very sad to here this on a new van.
Surely, no need for warranty claim, just reject the whole van as not fit for purpose and request a replacement van or a refund, if within a reasonable time frame.
Personally, I would not be happy, no, bloody furious at spending so much money on a new vehicle that already has a serious fault.
What else have they' forgotten' to seal during production, and why did the pre delivery inspection , or ongoing production stage inspection not pick this up.
Hope it's sorted quickly to your satisfaction.

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Gutted for you hope it gets sorted

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 20, 2020
Northern Ireland.
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC.
Exp
Since 2017
That must be very disappointing.
It is not often that you hear about an Adria leaking, but you can get a "bad one" from any manufacturer.
I hope you get it resolved but I would agree with Captain Yoghurtpot that rejection may be the best option (if it is not too late).
If it is fixed, I would want to see exactly how the repairs were carried out.
A proper repair would involve removing corner flashings etc.
It would be very easy to do a quick repair with a mastic gun that would last a few years and then come back to haunt you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back