• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Wanted Reise mobil bord atlas (1 Viewer)

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Wanted a Reise mobil bord atlas.
Would by a new one but if I don't go back to Germany it would be another waste of money sitting on a shelf gathering dust.

Laurie

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Would by a new one but if I don't go back to Germany it would be another waste of money sitting on a shelf gathering dust.

Laurie
I've got one on the shelf at home - but to be honest it's pretty much useless as its all in German
Have you tried Campercontact? It's a great website or app and as well as covering Aires, campsites and service points across Europe it contains thousands of reviews - all translated into English
Better than any book

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
Laurieash, at the risk of appearing excessively dense and far too inquisitive, if you might not go back to Germany why would you want one?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
laurieash
Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Laurieash, at the risk of appearing excessively dense and far too inquisitive, if you might not go back to Germany why would you want one?
To find the stalepletzs and stop overs.
Not keen on campsites.

OP
OP
laurieash
Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
I've got one on the shelf at home - but to be honest it's pretty much useless as its all in German
Have you tried Campercontact? It's a great website or app and as well as covering Aires, campsites and service points across Europe it contains thousands of reviews - all translated into English
Better than any book
Yes might try camper contact.
Do you need wifi to use when you get to Germany.
As not sure about wifI may be a local simple card.

May 22, 2015
Wem Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line 51QB
Exp
Been getting away since 2008
Buy the full edition which is £3.99 I think?
Download the countries you want to visit and you can use the offline maps.
Fantastic app!!

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Yes might try camper contact.
Do you need wifi to use when you get to Germany.
As not sure about wifI may be a local simple card.
Like @Rob Turner said you can download offline maps for whichever countries you choose or use it on wifi
The free version is only a trial copy and has almost no sites on it

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland

Laurie

but you could always sell it on.. .. to someone like yourself.. :D

Camper contact is great .. I use it all the time.. and have the Stelplatz POIs in my Sat Nav.. but you don't get the detailed information that the BoardAtlas has.. you don't always have a phone signal nor a data connection.. the offline maps are ok but you don't get reviews or details other than the location.

I think it's a great book, now in two thick volumes and covers ALL of Europe .. not just Germany..

My old one, 2006, is a shadow of the 2016 publication.. IMO it's well worth the money, it will last me several years..

Treat yourself.. good guides are invaluable..

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
If you are only visiting Germany once and want a good publication then I would suggest the Camperstop Europe book...

https://www.vicarious-shop.com/Camperstop-Europe-2016-ISBN-9789076080444.html

I don't usually bother with books but this one is handy as it covers all of Europe and is surprisingly comprehensive. You will then have a book left over for your other European travels.

You can then back it up with Campecontact as suggested or one of the more Germany specific apps like the free Mobil Life or paid for Mobil Life+ which works offline

Pete

OP
OP
laurieash
Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Bit the bullet and purchased camperstop Europe.
Just need a route to the moselle vally now.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back