Walking Boots

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Allanm, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Allanm

Allanm Funster

If you're like me and Mrs A, you do a lot of walking and need a comfy pair of waterproof walking boots that won't break the bank.
    Well, search no more, because I have found some of the most comfortable walking boots on the market, at less than £40 a pair.
    They are Northwest Territory Inuvik mens leather walking boots.
    I have just bought my second pair, the first lasted me over 3 years and it is just the sole that is starting to wear through, I do walk 2 or 3 hours in them every day.

HERES a link to them on Amazon, but of course other less comfortable or far more expensive boots are available!

Allan

• Like Like x 3
  2. beachcaster

beachcaster Read Only Funster

I might give these a go they sound good value.
    Amazon had two reviews.....perhaps one was yours........the other one said and I quote......

"Just what I was looking for a good pair of boots at the wright price not worn them yet but know they will be comfortable good leather and support"

I wish I could tell how comfortable boots were just by looking at them :)

Thanks for the tip.... at least with Amazon if they don't fit you can send them back.

barry

3. Allanm

Allanm Funster

No, I didn't do a review, but I was wondering how they just look comfortable!
    Allan

4. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

They look good and they do a size 13 which is a plus as some only do smaller sizes. Interesting that the smaller sizes are more expensive, and it also costs more if you don't want black ones for some reason. I suppose the black ones show the muck more.