Video: and finally . . ready to roll

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ChrisG46, Nov 7, 2013.

1. ChrisG46

ChrisG46 Read Only Funster

After lots of work, lots of fiddling around and some delays . . our little VW T25 is ready for the road. Here's the video:

[ame]http://youtu.be/6plzwPvQ4kg[/ame]

• Like Like x 6
  2. B-well

B-well Funster

Chris just undertake the trip through the winter then you can report the experiences, in prep for others who are not as confident as yourself, with your findings.:thumb:
    Whatever just have some fun while you can.

3. Wildbill

Wildbill Funster

Chris looks good well done just wish my old van was ruining:cry: but there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel finally :BigGrin: after much work

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Nice one Chris.. ( and you are seriously missed from the telly too mate !! )

5. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

nice one Chris

so why not come and join us at Waldegraves Mersea Island for our winter meet.

Its not too far for you, you can have fun with the funsters and give it a good drive out

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

6. ChrisG46

ChrisG46 Read Only Funster

Really nice to be back on the road, I must say - and this van is small enough to take out like I did today, just for a bit of filming on my Shipping TV channel, and a stop at my mates for a gossip!

Going to sort out the kitchen kit tomorrow (Sat), and then if the weather is nice enough we'll have a day out to check out some of the equipment . . . and then I'll see about a night or two out next week.

I quite fancy the weekend do at Mersey, but I'm not too keen on the price, because I'll be a solo - Dot's off to see a Dr Who show in London. I'll leave things for a little while, then give them a ring . .

PS: haven't been on the TV show for well over 2 years, Jaws . . and I love it! I still do the little video bits I enjoy, but there's no pressure and no pain!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013