Vehicle body repair (1 Viewer)

Apr 13, 2023
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
ADRIA MATRIX 600SL
Exp
1st timer since Jan 2023
I live in Cannock area and use Chase Automotive, can send you detail's if it's not to far away, best call Ian the owner as booking in a couple week's in front ! 😉

Screenshot_20240326_163717_Google.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm sorry to hear of your MH being damaged but you can't come on here and ask that sort question without spilling the beans on how it happened. 😄

Upvote 0

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi John sorry to hear of your troubles, we used Cannock resprays when Bill decided to take the back end of our Sundance many years ago , they have a good reputation all went ok with our repairs . It's not far from Tonka so if you do decide to go there let us know and we will try and arrange a mini meet at a local pub to drown ya sorrows . 😪😞🤗👍

Kate x

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chocy boy
Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Hi John sorry to hear of your troubles, we used Cannock resprays when Bill decided to take the back end of our Sundance many years ago , they have a good reputation all went ok with our repairs . It's not far from Tonka so if you do decide to go there let us know and we will try and arrange a mini meet at a local pub to drown ya sorrows . 😪😞🤗👍

Kate x
Took it. There today for a quote. It will be May before they can do it.

Upvote 0
Apr 13, 2023
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
ADRIA MATRIX 600SL
Exp
1st timer since Jan 2023
I'm sorry to hear of your MH being damaged but you can't come on here and ask that sort question without spilling the beans on how it happened. 😄
Minxy, Can you please send me Info of the up-plate you carried out with JL Consultancy, I think I'd read you managed to sort it cheap. I only need another 200kg over rear axle as I carry a motorbike and blow up awning on occasions. Also fed up paying the extortionate ved on plg, as threatening to rise again shortly. I have Pic's of Vin/Adria tag's, V5 and C.O.C. If required.

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2020
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138 Compact
Exp
Since 2017
Minxy, Can you please send me Info of the up-plate you carried out with JL Consultancy, I think I'd read you managed to sort it cheap. I only need another 200kg over rear axle as I carry a motorbike and blow up awning on occasions. Also fed up paying the extortionate ved on plg, as threatening to rise again shortly. I have Pic's of Vin/Adria tag's, V5 and C.O.C. If required.
Unfortunately John of JR Consultants? who did the uprate reports passed away. He did my first van. For the current van I used Van Weight Engineering. Great to deal with.

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
As RD mentioned JC is no longer with us but VWE have done aot of replating paperwork for about half the cost of SVTech. You'll need photos of the tyres too I believe to show their max weight, it's all explained on their website I think.

Upvote 0
Apr 13, 2023
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
ADRIA MATRIX 600SL
Exp
1st timer since Jan 2023
As RD mentioned JC is no longer with us but VWE have done aot of replating paperwork for about half the cost of SVTech. You'll need photos of the tyres too I believe to show their max weight, it's all explained on their website I think.
Thanku Minxy appreciate that, and sorry about JC surely missed R🙏P . . . Will look into VWE and see how easy it is, as my Alloy's/Tyre's were upgraded to to max chassis spec so shouldn't be a problem ! Regards Sam . . .

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back