Free Member
Feb 20, 2017
beverley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
dethleffs eighty a class
Exp
2 years
Hello, I'm looking to buy vangoGalli drive away awning, if you have one or any advice or comments good or bad on this product, would be welcome.

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I've been looking at higher end 'air' awnings recently and after checking the Vango range locally, I scored them very highly for quality of materials, probably even the best of what I looked at.

However, in the smaller size that I'm after, Kampa won out on the design features, only because it had a front sun canopy and removeable ground sheet, which the smaller Vango didn't.

Don't forget if you're buying new to check out Johns Cross on this forum (y)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
I dont know exactly which you refer to, but I suggest you see it up and packed away as some are bulky when packed and some are very heavy. I have often seen large Vango boxes being carried by 2 people at motorhome shows. they dont male them look light.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dodfloss

dodfloss

Free Member
Feb 20, 2017
beverley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
dethleffs eighty a class
Exp
2 years
Thank you very much for your swift reply Kingham. The Galli is looking best at the moment, waiting to see more then decide. Who is johns cross?

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Thank you very much for your swift reply Kingham. The Galli is looking best at the moment, waiting to see more then decide. Who is johns cross?
They're a trader who participate on this forum and offer discounts to us :D

OP
OP
dodfloss

dodfloss

Free Member
Feb 20, 2017
beverley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
dethleffs eighty a class
Exp
2 years
Hi jezport, thanks for advice will check size when packed.

OP
OP
dodfloss

dodfloss

Free Member
Feb 20, 2017
beverley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
dethleffs eighty a class
Exp
2 years
Hi Peter, thanks for that, don't know if you have seen the threads relating to awning so a quick question, what are they like to pack when going home. Also are there any better makes ? Would be grateful for any advice .

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Peter, thanks for that, don't know if you have seen the threads relating to awning so a quick question, what are they like to pack when going home. Also are there any better makes ? Would be grateful for any advice .
Hi

It would be best if you give Simon, Nick or Matt a call on 01-580-881288 and have a chat to them as they are the knowledgable ones !!

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back