Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have just got my new total and axle weight from JR consultancy to allow the ML ! to go to 4200kgs AUW. this will solve the problem of not allowing the little bike into the garage without going over the top limit. I was wondering why they do not sell them at that weight and only give the second option at 3880kg, it is a available at ordering for the same cost.
I can drop it right down to 3500 should I need in the future by removing some options and getting a trailer for them. The paperwork has gone off to the DVLA straight away.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Good news just a long wait for DVLA , I'm still waiting for my registration.

Are you OK now and going to have another attempt at France?

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I will attempt again once I have had the angiogram to clear or commit mt to a stent. I do not know how long they take at DVLA but when does the weight apply as soon as or after receiving the log book back?
The plate is on it now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I will attempt again once I have had the angiogram to clear or commit mt to a stent. I do not know how long they take at DVLA but when does the weight apply as soon as or after receiving the log book back?
The plate is on it now.
Good luck on whichever you decide.

You need to carry the original V5 in France so you will have to wait until you receive it.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Graham, I think it applies once DVLA update their details which you can check HERE

Mine showed as changed within about 48 hours of them receiving the paper work from you.
I have just checked mine and it only shows the revenue weight as 4110kg,my V5 has the MGW as 5300kg is this correct?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back