Aug 6, 2012
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS ADVANTAGE T6511
Exp
Since 2012
Hi everyone,

My wife and I are new to motorhoming, in fact we don't collect our first van until the 20th of this month. However, we are already looking for good places to visit on our first trip in England hopefully before the summer is over.
We therefore decided to have a look at the UK camp site reviews on this site so we could get some good site recommendations from club members that already have lots of past motorhoming experiences.
But we were very disappointed to see that the reviews for sites in England seem to have dried up around 2009. Is this because there are not many good sites worth visiting or is the fact that club members are not keen or do not have the time to write the reviews for fellow club members.

My wife and I are both retired and live in Essex and we were thinking of visiting some sites in North Norfolk for our maiden trip in our new van. Ideally the site would be close to a town or village or close to public transport so that we can leave the van in situ on site and still be able to visit the surrounding areas.
We would very much appreciate it if any club members could let us know of any good sites in that areas.

Thanks,

DougB

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
you don't say what part of North Norfolk you would prefer but I could suggest a nice CS site called Milestone it's set back off the main Norwich to Cromer road in the village of Hainford, public transport just outside the entrance and ideal for visiting either Norwich with many historical places to visit or Aylsham and the North Norfolk coast around Cromer,Sherringham etc also ideal for the Norfolk Broads

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back