trying to remember where this Aire was (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
bit if a long shot but we can remember visiting a very nice Aire in France about 4 years ago but neither of us can remember where it was. I will describe it to see if anyone can recall being there.
The parking was backed on to a semi circle pavement. The services was 2 taps coming out of a brick/stone pillar, it was labled for toilet & drinking water, I think there was also a sink and the toilet empty was below. There was a man with a horse and trap giving rides, at night he brought the horse to the empty facilities to wash it down, the trap was them stored in a garage opposite. To the left you could walk up to the small medieval area of the town. A short walk to the right was an outdoor recreation area with swings etc & a cafe area and outdoor pool, I think there was also a river. Directly behind the parking was a green area where lots of people we're picnicking. I know it's a long shot but maybe someone can recall the horse & remember where it was, I'm afraid we cannot even recall which area of France it was. I have now taken to writing a diary of where we have been etc so I can now recall favourite Aires.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Saint Cirq Lapopie????

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
I hope someone knows it, I want to go there now..................:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Don't suppose you took any photos of it whilst you were there?

OP
OP
Edenside
Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
Thanks Mindy Girl but that wasn't it. I thought it was the same holiday that we visited the Mende Aires but OH doesn't think so.

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
From the description I thinks it's here.....:sun:
arton3563-dc015.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun