• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Torqing diesel tuning module (1 Viewer)

Dec 18, 2011
Hull
Funster No
MH
Autotrail 634
Exp
Since 2006
As the title says,I have a Torqing diesel tuning module(plug and play)to fit a Ford transit based motorhome.Mine was on a 2012 model.Change of base vehicle means it won't fit my new van(Fiat)Cost over £300 now but will take first reasonable offer.In perfect working order.Please search torqingdisel website for full details.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And its worth mentioning if you contact Torquing the chap will be able to supply a suitable cable for any make and model of base chassis and supply setting info to get the best out of it
First year we had ours on the Miller it more than paid for its self.. When we sold the Miller ( pre facelift Ducato 2.8l.. 2006 ) I moved it over to the Autotrail ( X250 2.3L 2007 Ducato ).. and it is doing just as well on this one now :)

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
As the title says,I have a Torqing diesel tuning module(plug and play)to fit a Ford transit based motorhome.Mine was on a 2012 model.Change of base vehicle means it won't fit my new van(Fiat)Cost over £300 now but will take first reasonable offer.In perfect working order.Please search torqingdisel website for full details.
Hi there Ovalball i have just been speaking to torquing diesel about the compatability of your module for my vehicle.they tell me if they had more information ie a name then they could check there database from when they supplied it to you and give me an idea about compatability.
if you still have it for sale could you drop me pm or message on here.
regards
Tony

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Camper634
Dec 18, 2011
Hull
Funster No
MH
Autotrail 634
Exp
Since 2006
Hi Tony
My name is Colin Young and I bought it from torquing diesel at the Lincoln show.Hope this helps.

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
sorry for not coming back sooner .i have done some research and decided to go the route of a remap.many thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Landyguy

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2013
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Serrano
Exp
newbie from caravan - 5yrs now
I may be interested as I have a tribute on a 2013 transit mk 7 base.
PM me if you still have it please

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back