Ticket Discount Code - Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show NEC 21-26 February 2017 (1 Viewer)

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
The only one I have seen so far are the latest CC and CCC Mags are carrying an Advert offer of £6.25 each? how does that compare?. (Day Tickets)

It is unusual not to have the Club(s) offering 2 for 1. which has happened in past years?.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The only one I have seen so far are the latest CC and CCC Mags are carrying an Advert offer of £6.25 each? how does that compare?. (Day Tickets)

It is unusual not to have the Club(s) offering 2 for 1. which has happened in past years?.

We aren't currently members of either of those clubs but would be great if there is a discount code or booking link that you could share :whistle: By PM to anyone interested if you would prefer not to post it on the thread? Current code only reduces tickets from £8 to £7.50 .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
We aren't currently members of either of those clubs but would be great if there is a discount code or booking link that you could share :whistle: By PM to anyone interested if you would prefer not to post it on the thread? Current code only reduces tickets from £8 to £7.50 .

Try entering TCCJ (Caravan Club) or CCCJ (Caravan and Camping Club)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
TCCJ - reduces it to £7.25 adults £6.25 seniors - best so far (y) Not a lot but every little helps!
CCCJ - £7.50 adults £6.50 seniors
All these have £1.25 admin charge even though printing at home but per transaction so not so bad if one booking for several tickets.

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Tickets are simple if you are disabled (like me)
You buy a disabled ticket and your Carer/PA gets a free ticket through the post even if you have to print yours off the web

PS disabled get cheaper ticket prices too

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Tickets are simple if you are disabled (like me)
You buy a disabled ticket and your Carer/PA gets a free ticket through the post even if you have to print yours off the web

PS disabled get cheaper ticket prices too
For other disabled members. Can you explain how they get a disabled discount, As there is no mention of it on their website.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kenles

Free Member
Feb 19, 2017
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
The best price is caravan club is £4.50 tomorrow 21st that is when I go and free parking. Voucher in club magazine

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
For other disabled members. Can you explain how they get a disabled discount, As there is no mention of it on their website.

@jezport It is there but buried
The easiest way is to phone up and ask for disabled and PA/Carer prices
We paid by card and the disabled ticket arrived by email with a voucher for the free carer entry but they also posted the Free ticket as well

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back