Thoughts on this please (1 Viewer)

Jan 9, 2022
Colchester, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote G732
Exp
Total Newbie
I have a Halfords coolbox which has served us very well but this past weekend it has become evident that it struggles in the MH garage. The amount of condensation pouring from the cooling vents is quite worrying.
So I have been looking at a replacement and found this
https://www.vevor.co.uk/car-refrige...ridge-freezer-cool-box-camping-p_010806694927
I did a search, read a few posts on here but what I really need to know is will I have the same issues as I have with the Halfords one? Does it work in the same way, a fan drawing air in and cooling it? Or does it do it in some magically mystical way that someone as technically challenged as myself wouldn’t understand?
Thank you…….Mr Bewildered

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I have a Halfords coolbox which has served us very well but this past weekend it has become evident that it struggles in the MH garage. The amount of condensation pouring from the cooling vents is quite worrying.
So I have been looking at a replacement and found this
https://www.vevor.co.uk/car-refrige...ridge-freezer-cool-box-camping-p_010806694927
I did a search, read a few posts on here but what I really need to know is will I have the same issues as I have with the Halfords one? Does it work in the same way, a fan drawing air in and cooling it? Or does it do it in some magically mystical way that someone as technically challenged as myself wouldn’t understand?
Thank you…….Mr Bewildered
That one is a compressor fridge so it should be OK and will be a lot less power hungry.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I have a similar one and its great, though never heard of this brand. As a compressor it will be great, can go low enough to be a freezer and wont use much battery power.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
30kgs, be a good excuse to leave the other half at home 🙄😇

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun