Thetford c200cs

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by mickymost, Oct 2, 2014.

1. mickymost

mickymost Read Only Funster

hi i am installing a new c200 cs thetfford in my old mercedes camper just aquired called bertie.

does anyone know how to wire up a thetford c200cs ? four wires terminal block on the toilet being brown blue black and black/white my van has a basic onboard system 12 volt with microswitch taps and whale inline pump on underslung tank. any help appreciated

michael

2. automedon

automedon Read Only Funster

Michael, don't mess about with wiring in a merc. trust me I have one (Sprinter) spent endless hours trying to work it all out when first purchased (2010) ended up taking her to a young Auto Electrician who sorted it all out (he even found a Tracker hidden away under bonnet/engine which had been draining main battery for ages) for 4 hrs. work plus new wiring where required it cost £120 and she's been a happy bunnie ever since and so have I with my new found electrical knowledge and so much more leisure time to spend visiting places of interest instead of spending endless hours trying to do things I knew nowt about. Good luck and happy motoring.

3. Techno

Techno Funster Life Member

On my C200 the blk & blk/white are not used. Just 12 volts on to brown blue +ve -ve

4. Techno

Techno Funster Life Member