jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
My brother went to look at a motorbike that was for sale the guy said ok you can have a test drive but I am coming with you on the back :ROFLMAO:
Well my brother does not ride slow he said he had never seen anyone so white in all his life when they got back:ROFLMAO:.
the seller asked him if he thought the bike was ok my brother said it was hard to hear the engine over your screaming:roflmto:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Reminds me of yrs ago when my mate Kimey (we were working away) wanted a test drive the new Honda integra ::bigsmile:I squashed in the back while while kimey drove very sedately around for ten mins with salesman sat at his side asking us both what we thought ::bigsmile:Then Kimey asked if i could drive it back? sure the guy said :thumb: then he got in the back ::bigsmile:I thrashed it to death going sideways around roundabouts and putting about 200 yds between me and the nearest car following at each and every roundabout with the sales man screaming to stop the car very much like the video :thumb:When we got back to the garage I drove very slowly onto the forecourt and the sales guy threw up in the back of the car ::bigsmile:Kimey said he was not interested as it had sick all over it ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:The garage phoned the bosses number off our van to tell him what had gone on much to bosses amusement - I had a reputation for being the fastest driver on the firm :Smile: No one wanted to go to work with me but everybody want to come home ::bigsmile:Kimey ended up buying a XR3i :Smile:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
I feel like that salesman every time Mrs A drives the car. She's not allowed the van keys....

Allan

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I feel like that salesman every time Mrs A drives the car. She's not allowed the van keys....

Allan
sounds just like my mrs..... we have a problem every time my step mum gets in our car. she always pleads for me to drive or spends the whole journey holding onto the grab handle above the door with both hands and flinches at every junction

i wouldnt say my mrs drives fast and agressive, but other people think shes totally mad. even our daughter wont allow the kids to travel in grannys car without a very good reason and adult supervision:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back