Taking the Plunge

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by jimiol, Dec 12, 2013.

1. jimiol

jimiol Funster

I will probably regret taking my wife to Australia and hiring a camper 3 years ago, which was our first time in a camper, because since then we have both become hooked on the life style.
    I am in the process of buying a very small campsite opposite a beach in Ireland. The plan being to manage the campsite in the summer, (in Ireland that's not very long) and then set off every winter to warmer places in Europe.
    I know that I should probably use the search facility to find out the answer but I am lazy.
    What is the cheapest/best way to have a mobile and internet connection across the whole of Europe? I am currently with orange/EE and whilst they do have Bundles they are still quite expensive as they tend to be designed for shorter holidays rather than 5 months away.
    Any help or advice appreciated.
    Jim

2. Trikeman

Trikeman Read Only Funster

Not brilliant on the internet stuff but someone will be along shortly, however, very interested in your Irish site - where???????

Regards,

Trikeman. :Wink:

3. jimiol

jimiol Funster

As we have not exchanged contracts yet I don't want to say too much other than the west coast of Ireland. Once the sale has gone through I will be more specific, as long as you don't bring any cider with you if you come over.
    Regards Jim