Swift escape 694 (1 Viewer)

gray306

Free Member
Oct 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
swift
Picked up our new motorhome few weeks back first trip out brolly bracket fell off door and slide in arm rest bracket fell off next trip both swing door clips for rear passenger feet space fell off just worried about the quality

Wabs

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
Take it back to the dealer, and tell them to sort it out,,,irrespective if it Brit or not,,( Lenny is a bit of a snob), they have to do it .👍👍👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wabs

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
I get that but some people can’t afford any more, than their budget,,,just be fair

Wabs

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
I’m sure there are buckets loads of overseas manufactured vans that are a pile of poo, and people are very unhappy with them, I thought the whole idea of MF was to help and encourage people to make the right choices,, I personally couldn’t care less what anyone drives or owns,but if I can help with my limited knowledge, I will,,👍

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Picked up our new motorhome few weeks back first trip out brolly bracket fell off door and slide in arm rest bracket fell off next trip both swing door clips for rear passenger feet space fell off just worried about the quality
Go through it carefully with a snagging list try to be unemotional then take it back to get it sorted put it in writing to them straight away that your unhappy. Good luck

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
We've got a Swift and pleased with it. It's had its problems, nothing major...... unless I've caused it!!! Having looked at quality of foreign vans at NEC last week, we were pleased we've bought a Swift. Go back to dealer and give then grief. Good luck

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We are on our fifth Swift. Only had problems with one. That was a ten year old one when we returned to motorhoming fifteen years ago.

With others we only had the odd snag during warranty.

You only have to read posts on the Forum to realise that as British build quality has gone up some European build quality has gone down.

There are regular complaints on the Forum regarding problems with Hymer, (never our choice), Adria, (a marque we liked), etc.

Our present Swift is a keeper as it is, (finally), our perfect layout and in 14,000 miles has only suffered from a defective MCB on the toilet flush, not a Swift but a Thetford item.

COLRUSS

Free Member
Aug 30, 2023
Hornsea Beach, Hornsea, UK
Funster No
MH
swift voyager 584
Exp
I bought a new swift motorhome the first day it rained water came in from the roof and on closed inspection looked like it was leaking before I purchased it so build quality very poor

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back