Swift Bolero 680FB

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by rronyag, Jun 28, 2011.

1. rronyag

rronyag Read Only Funster

Hi All
    The wife and I are looking to buy a motorhome in the near future. We both like the look of the Bolero 680fb. As we are both novices we would appreciate any feedback about the Bolero, for's and agains should:thumb: there are any. We may stretch to a new one or if not a fairly new one.

Richard

2. davejmobile

davejmobile Funster

HI ME AND THE WIFE HAVE A 2007 SWIFT BOLERO 680FB ALL ROUND GOOD VAN FOR TWO :Smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. SandJ

SandJ Read Only Funster

We had ours for 3 years and it was great, ours was a 2008 and had alot of the improvements done. If you can afford it go for the newest you can so as to have all the improvements after 2009 I think.

We have only just sold ours and it went for a bargain as well, it is a van you hardly see advertised

We met and knew quite a few who had a 680FB and they were all made up with it :thumb:

If I was going to buy a new van from a dealer there is only one dealer I would go for and that is Johns cross motorhomes, he could get you a Bolero as wel seeing he is a Swift dealer. :thumb:

We met and knew quite a few who had a 680FB and they were all made up with it :thumb:

4. Ash

Ash Trader - Service & Repairs Life Member

We had a Bolero 680fb , lovely van , you wont go wrong :thumb::thumb:

5. rronyag

rronyag Read Only Funster

Bolero 680fb

Thanks all for your replies. I think our minds are made up and a Bolero it shall be. We've recently been looking at a new one at Lowdhams. Going down again at weekend and will spend more time looking around it, I think we'll wait to see what if any changes are made to potential 2012 models. We're both really looking forward to getting our Bolero and starting another chapter in our lives.
    Thanks Steve and Jan for the link to John Cross. Look forward to learning more about the Bolero from you good people.

Richard