• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Suunto Fitness Watch RRP £295 Reduced to £125 (1 Viewer)

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
The blurb says:
The Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR Gold is a slimmed down version of the Spartan Sport Wrist HR complete with a smart gold tinted steel bezel. It features the same training functions, sports modes, GPS and connectivity for logging your activities that the Sport Wrist HR, as well as having the same industry leading Valencell PerformTek Optical HR Monitor to allow it to record your heart rate without a separate HR belt. Battery life depends heavily on how the watch is used. The minimum battery life is 10hours with the GPS set to the best accuracy. If you're just using it in time mode it will last up to 14 days.

The Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR comes with a set of predefined sports modes which you can select for your chosen activity so the watch records the specific data set for that sport. These are customisable so you can personalise the modes to record the data you want for your given activity. The Smart Training Insights functions allow you to see in detail where you are performing well and where your performance could be improved.
Note first picture is library photo.

Two cables - one for home and one to leave in the motorhome.

The retail on the watch and additional charging cable is £295. We paid £250 so a bargain for someone at £150 £140 (see post below) including insured postage

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
How ‘used’ is it? asking as new ones are currently £181 direct from Suunto
I bought it 19th August last year for £230 (receipt available) then another £20 for additional charging cable.

This colour (white/gold) is not available on the promotion on the Suunto site, indeed its not even available at full price. Well what do you know, having researched the Suunto site before I posted, I post and return to the "Whats New" section of the site and up pops a advert and link to it at £181 as you say! So £181 plus £25 for additional charging cable = £206 so still a bargain at £150 but even better at £140 which I'll drop it to!

As to condition it has a few light scratches on the gold bezel which would probably polish out but you really dont notice them - I have tried to capture them in the photo on top of the box.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: M-J

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back