Subs Refund!! (1 Viewer)

Jan 20, 2015
Fife
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 454
Exp
Since 2013
Never knew their was a newsletter , how do you get it ? As for the other matter as previously suggested put their name out there and let's hear what they have to say for themselves , I doubt very much that they will have the courage to reply . Keep up the good work .

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Please send me this person's details Jim.

I will pay him his £10 back and post the accompanying letter on Fun.

The thought of informing him exactly what I think of him and knowing it will be sent directly to him, would be worth a tenner to me!

Plus, of course, I would get a photo from my people of them putting dog poo through his letter box.

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just a thought.. Perhaps the person signed up at a rally and apart from registering on here has NO idea about the forum or its uses ?
If they believed all they paid the £10 for was to get the news letter it might explain the attitude ?

Pretty weird and perhaps not the brightest of folk I know, but stilllllll..................

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
get him on the committee and he will be making a load of money best thing I did haaaa haaaaa l0l ray jim still waiting for the money from the chester rally bank details sort code 0000 account n/o 00000 if I do not get paid you will be I the next news letter and big stu will be calling ray

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I get the newsletter but disregard it because I have already read the bits in it on the site.
Did anybody tell them that the Forum exists and everything else that goes on, It might seem a bit poor value if you do not know what there is to get all this Friendship , Mates, Bullshit, cynacism laughs and everything else that goes on here.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
thing is it he or she no he could be that stupid surly I will now take cover whars my tin hat :getmecoat:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back