Still crawling through France

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ponyboy, Aug 24, 2013.

1. ponyboy

ponyboy Read Only Funster

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rob and Val

Rob and Val Funster

3. ponyboy

Thanks guys, really nice of you....there will be plenty more down the track. In Le Puy again and getting ready to invade Provence once the French hollidayists have returned and are safely chained back to their desks.
    Happy trails
    Ponyboy

4. alfandM

alfandM Funster

Great Reading and enjoyed the photos! thanks for sharing them,:thumb::thumb:

5. B-well

B-well Funster

Envy you and your journey log may your travels continue,:thumb:

6. ponyboy

Thanks AlfandM and B-Well, it's great to have the chance to just take off and enjoy the campervan life. So many good things seem to happen along the way. This morning our tent camping neighbours had left before we emerged and there pinned to our washing line, an english newspaper. I do hope it continues and am really happy to hear that you enjoy the read because we love to write it too
    Ponyboy

• Like Like x 1
  7. yodeli

yodeli Funster Life Member

Hi !
    I ve read bits of your travels and you are touring really nice and interesting places. I wish i could do Saint Jacques de Compostelles .
    I would like to cross path with la bête du Gevaudan....well not physically though!!
    As for "je peux vous poser une question indiscrète" you will seldom have a Non. Much more: "Posez toujours...nous verrons ensuite" Ask away , we'll then see"

Have à pleasant time around. I'll be back home tomorrow sp if you need a stopover no problem. Just keep in mind I won't be available on the 6, 7, and 8 of September.

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

• Like Like x 1
  8. ponyboy

Ah Frankie, i should have guessed from your avatar and the quote from Le Petit Prince that you are from the Hexagon. Thanks for your kind words and if you do think of doing the Camino then definitely leave from Le Puy. We also took the route from Vezelay and while you get to go through Bourges and Charite-sur-Loire, it's too much walking on road surface instead of through the magnificent countryside. Lots of people just do a few stages at a time so maybe that would be a good way to do it. Any information you want - let me know. Thanks for the kind offer of a stopover too. Where exactly are you? We would love to drop in for a p'tit cafe with another Funster if we are near. I'm always looking out for Funster stickers on campiing cars but haven't seen one yet.
    Bizz
    Ponyboy