Staveley Head

Discussion in 'Motorhome Insurance General Discussion' started by motorhomewave, Mar 2, 2015.

1. motorhomewave

motorhomewave Funster

Anyone used Staveley Head insurance ? just got a very cheap quote from them in comparison to others, but a bit worried because I've never heard of them ! small prints looks ok, But !

2. Baycott

Baycott Funster

I've been with Stavely Head for the last 3 years now but, fortunately, haven't made a claim so don't really know how good they are.

3. paulmold

paulmold Read Only Funster

I've been with them in the past for my taxi insurance but no longer competitive for that so moved away from them. Remember they are only brokers so it depends which insurance company they are quoting you for. As to how a claim would be handled, they are not the ones who would pay out but the insurance company.

4. CHRI$

CHRI$ Funster

Been with Stavely head for the last 6 years on the motorhome their renewals get cheaper and cheaper each year.

5. Moodybrook

Moodybrook Funster

I was with them, again no call on their services, beat their quote with Caravan club with their guarantee to beat any proven renewals quote .

6. motorhomewave

motorhomewave Funster

Thanks for your replies, having had their cheaper quote will try to negotiate with my present insurer in the hope of getting a discount !

7. dna

dna Funster

i have just had a quote via a comparison site and the two cheapest figures were for Staveley and the motorhome broker. Any update on using Staveley? I want business cover for the very occasional times I have to drive somewhere for my job and not so many companies will provide that (including Caravan Club :cry:)