speed cameras

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by solo 1, Apr 8, 2012.

1. solo 1

solo 1 Funster Life Member

Hi folks, has anybody noticed there is now writing on ther back of speed cameras. It says 'no excuse for speeding', but it also kinda makes it harder to see. I wonder how much more revenue this produces.:Angry:

2. SuperMike

SuperMike Read Only Funster

It could be painted in invisiblity paint, you don't need to see it as you will not be speeding. :whistle:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  3. buttons

buttons Funster

They will have a motive for doing it, it wont be to improve our driving experience, so you are probably right. I also said a couple of weeks ago about the M25 new overhead cameras that are now working. I can expand on that and say that the new wider section of the M1 around Luton and St Albans also has these new cam. Living in St Albans, SuperMike will have to look out for them. He could end up with a few more points than he already has:Rofl1:

4. SuperMike

SuperMike Read Only Funster

Held a full driving licence for 49 years and recently a Class 1. Never yet had a point, or even a caution. Not that in all that time I have never sped, more never been caught. :Eeek:

We should all be good boys and girls, then they would earn no money.. :coolthumb:

• Like Like x 2
  5. schojac

schojac Read Only Funster

If I had my way I would hide every one; for anyone to be caught doing 53 in a 50 zone means that they were probably doing 60 indicated.

It's only 3 mph over! mmmmmmm? :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  6. carry on then

carry on then Read Only Funster

kiss of death :Doh: its not a case of if, more a case of when , and that was coming from a judge !!