Spanish MH dealers?

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by keith, Dec 25, 2009.

1. keith

keith Funster

Anyone know of a MH dealer in the Catalonia area of Spain.

We are on a site North of Barcelona & one of our fellow MHomers has a problem with his water heater, got frozen up coming through France.

Any help will appreciated.

I wish all a very Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  2. gillr49

gillr49 Read Only Funster

3. RoadstarLost

RoadstarLost Read Only Funster

Fanks

Muchisimas Gracias and big fanks for helping with this problem, especially to Kieth.

As the old fool with the damaged water heater (thanks to Jack Frost for that in France last week), I also have a nice slightly used toilet cassette which also fell to bits with the cold and now sounds like a bag of spanners when you rattle it. The temperature control knob on the Trumaheater also fell apart. All of this in the first few days of a month trip through Spain and Portugal. Is it me? or have the stars realigned for another disasterous year to come. Think I will go back to bed until about May.
    Merry Christmas and Bah Humbug? On Boxing Day I will set off to search for a dealer and keep quoting to myself.... Yonder breaks a new and glorious morn...

4. keith

keith Funster

WELCOME TO THE FUN Tony. I can see you will fit in well with your 'fanks', & I hope it will be "new and glorious morn" for you.