spain

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by slurps2, Mar 24, 2008.

1. slurps2

slurps2 Read Only Funster

planning a trip down to spain this july,hopeing to stay some where near estartit or palmos do anyone now of camp site it that district.
    any advice help would be gratfull.

thankyou

2. keith

keith Funster

You will find plenty of camp sites in Les Startit. We stayed at Camping Les Medes over Christmas & New Year, quite close to the town & run by freindly staff & owners. Would be difficult for large RV due to the trees. Have a look HERE

3. Teasy2007

Teasy2007 Funster

Great Deal on Gaslow system!!!!!!!!

Hi Keith, we went to Yorkshire Caravans today, just for a look at their Gaslow products and to check exactly what we wanted. We ended up buying everything for a great price, much cheaper than Newark. Gaslow bottle £75, Filling kit £50 and the pressure guage was 19.99. Michael - ever a lover of a bargain - was well pleased. On top of that we received 5% discount because I had our Caravan club membership in my purse!

Thanks for all your advice yesterday, all we have to do now is find a 70 mm cutting tool and we will be another satisfied Gaslow customer!!

With the Satellite set up, that's two great sets of information you have given us. Next time we meet at a rally or show the drinks are definitely on us!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ginny and Michael

4. keith

keith Funster

Cheers Ginny glad to be of help
    :beer: :beer: :beer:: beer:

5. hereford bull

hereford bull Read Only Funster

hello slurps
    done this area estarit for the last few years in a big rv let me know what your thinking of and ill try and help you