Free Member
Oct 24, 2016
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 665
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi everyone, me and her have just bought a 2005 Swift Kontiki 665 with the help of long time motor-home owning friends - they have a beautiful Frankia. We're all lifelong bikers and me and her regularly take biking trips around the UK and Europe staying in B&B's and hotels but the plan is to now go for longer trips towing the bike behind and using it to go exploring when we get there, wherever "there" happens to be!
Although we've ridden around Scotland and Ireland many, many times we want to do more exploring of the lesser travelled and remoter areas so we'll be doing a few trips around Scotland and Ireland to begin with before moving on to Europe next summer.
I think I've worked out how everything works in the 'van but I'm sure that with the help of our good friends it won't be too steep a learning curve.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Robert, welcome to the fun (y) If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out the FAQ

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
Welcome from another Fun member located in Wales.

The help on here is beyond belief, experts or experienced posters at all levels and you don't have to feel silly about your questions, it is well accepted that everyone has to start somewhere.

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Another fun welcome from fellow Welsh in mid
wales.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley2.gif

but can i suggest you take your postcode off your avatar info - non members can access this site.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

I have to agree about the postcode in your avatar. Not only have you disclosed your make and model of van but the address where either it may be found or where the empty house is while you are using it.

Wyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back