Solos- post your current location (2 Viewers)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I always have my neighbours sons and a girlfriend stay in my house when I am away ... they love the freedom and I am more secure ... two big, burly guys. :) Agree not wise to let the wrong people know if house empty. . Try a relative or neighbour son who would relish being parent free.

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
I always have my neighbours sons and a girlfriend stay in my house when I am away ... they love the freedom and I am more secure ... two big, burly guys. :) Agree not wise to let the wrong people know if house empty. . Try a relative or neighbour son who would relish being parent free.

Yep party night Thursday yipeeee:D

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
savona still till hopefully today

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
Lake iseo camping quai

OP
OP
camperlove

camperlove

Free Member
Nov 30, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato mwb
Exp
17 years

smile...my first time long term on the road. now and indefinite, my daughter moved into my house to run my business , and gave me two months to be away from home. Of course I definitely was going to return in 2 months due to my breakdown insurance. she kept on reminding me, mum, you are coming home, you know I cant stay here longer, it takes me 5 and half hours to get to work. of course I have to return to uk, due to break down. due to insurance swift change, now have 12 months of both, I said to her........I know I said 2 months, but you know........life goes on. . when you were 14, 15,16 years I told you deadline for the front door was 10pm, you said yes yes, but you rocked in at 1am. sorry, I had that intention of 2 months, but since changed my mind. now I have 12 months insurance for van and breakdown, ........not sure of my plans......well she owes me a lot, .....she never was on time, 14, 15, 16, 17, years under my roof..... I mean I am paying her to be here.... plus I still partly support all 3 kids, due to their individual needs. but I don't see why the kids cant help me to be happy, while I still financially help them. I don't expect nothing for free. I pay my daughter 1/4 of the income she deals with. which really is a lot for the work she has to do.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
smile...my first time long term on the road. now and indefinite, my daughter moved into my house to run my business , and gave me two months to be away from home. Of course I definitely was going to return in 2 months due to my breakdown insurance. she kept on reminding me, mum, you are coming home, you know I cant stay here longer, it takes me 5 and half hours to get to work. of course I have to return to uk, due to break down. due to insurance swift change, now have 12 months of both, I said to her........I know I said 2 months, but you know........life goes on. . when you were 14, 15,16 years I told you deadline for the front door was 10pm, you said yes yes, but you rocked in at 1am. sorry, I had that intention of 2 months, but since changed my mind. now I have 12 months insurance for van and breakdown, ........not sure of my plans......well she owes me a lot, .....she never was on time, 14, 15, 16, 17, years under my roof..... I mean I am paying her to be here.... plus I still partly support all 3 kids, due to their individual needs. but I don't see why the kids cant help me to be happy, while I still financially help them. I don't expect nothing for free. I pay my daughter 1/4 of the income she deals with. which really is a lot for the work she has to do.

Yes. It is important that you look after YOU first and foremost ... if you go under then where would your daughter be. X

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
Well Camperlove you best ask permission to be away at Christmas /New year or are you intending popping back every few weeks?

Awayoflife

Free Member
Jan 30, 2016
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Neismann birscoff flair
Exp
On and of for many years now permantley
Not long back from Spain. In Brighton at moment.

Awayoflife

Free Member
Jan 30, 2016
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Neismann birscoff flair
Exp
On and of for many years now permantley
Hi I shall be around brighton until I leave for spain again in sept-oct time. I am usually on hove seafront most days and nights. X

Nomaddad

Free Member
Jun 12, 2016
No fixed abode
Funster No
MH
Peugeot boxer 330
Exp
2 years in sept
Just about to leave Prague having been robbed of £60....shame as it's a lovely city so don't want my memories tarnished but that's life and the risks of soloing

OP
OP
camperlove

camperlove

Free Member
Nov 30, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato mwb
Exp
17 years
kent and isle of Sheppey, then 24th Weymouth meet, 4th july brighton and east sussex area

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
At home in Suffolk waiting for son who's in hospital to have operation on fractured jaw, cancelled three times this week one when he was going into theater today.:mad:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sat on a bench in Stratford .. was determined not to use crutches this weekend ... broken bones not yet healed ... in agony and wondering how to instruct a taxi driver to the part of the racecourse at the back end with small car park by kissing gate. Don't want him thinking I am coming on to him.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
back home in benidorm lovely and hot

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Currently at home after dropping son off from our two weeks in the South West..will be at Blackmore hills on Monday for two days to start my northern tour .

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
I liked it there

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sitting in my mh waiting for Ambilkate to tell me I am allowed my quota of one Baileys and one chocolate ..but she is talking to everybody and I can't get a word in edgeways. ... I want my drink please:( ... ;)

Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
Are you on rations Joy for the 3 knocks on your door? Can't wait to join you on Friday- I so love Cornwall but right now I need to get me out of here!! :)

Sep 14, 2015
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coach build Ducato
Exp
Since Sept 15
Are you on rations Joy for the 3 knocks on your door? Can't wait to join you on Friday- I so love Cornwall but right now I need to get me out of here!! :)
Will be nice to see you again Bridget

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back