Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Anyone else on here that goes mhing alone.
I live alone now due to marriage break up but we are still freinds and share the motorhome
I fancy a weekend away local and wondered if anyone else met up or rallied togevver
Might try a rally or meet too buy sometimes just fancy 2 or 3 people like I used to do with freinds
Cheers
Phill

Gandhi

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Near Glossop
Funster No
MH
bessacar E496
Exp
5 years
Wouldn't bother me hanging around with another m'homer if they were single or not. If it was me I'd just rock up to a rally - marital status is irrelevant when you're having a chat a burger off a bbq and a beer with someone. Unless you've got a game of canasta planned?o_O

OP
OP
iceni

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Nah fed up with that ghandi
Yes looking at rallies now

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gandhi

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Near Glossop
Funster No
MH
bessacar E496
Exp
5 years
Might sound daft Phil but why not pop onto some singles chat forums and see if anyone (bloke or la 'femme') fancies weekends away or an over-nighter at a rally. You never know until you put it out there? List your hobbies / likes etc you might end up with some new mates or a woman who likes seeing different parts of the country. I think if you hang around waiting for things to happen they have a habit of not.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
You just missed a solo meet at Garstang a few weeks ago. Quite a few solo travellers on the forum. Just post where you are going to be and when and if people are free they might join you.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Welcome to Fun, lots of solo Motorhomers here, and rallies have a look around the forum, look at scheduled meets join in we ate a easy going lot :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Get to a few rallies, you will find there are many solo travellers.
I think the key is to meet others and then you will soon have some new contacts... As well as the larger rallies there are sometimes smaller get togethers or you can even arrange something yourself ! that's the beauty of Motorhome fun... :)

I see your a "Brummie" but as a black country bloke I will soon come over and say "yow alright" and drink ya beer. (y):rofl:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Go to some of the fun meets at the shows, you'll soon get chatting to folk :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back