SNOOPER S6400 VENTURA PRO (1 Viewer)

Nov 21, 2011
Rugeley
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Savanah
Exp
Since 2009
Having had this system for a couple of years now decided yesterday that it was time to update the maps especially as we are touring France in a couple of weeks time. Having gone onto the website, inputting my serial numberand confirming that an update was available the update started to download. Ufortunately it got to 100% and my computer came up with a message that it had been unable to download the update, the download did appear as a partial download on file.

Having deleted it I tried again but the same thing happened, I know I can ring Snooper for advice but it is difficult as they only open Mon - Fri 9 - 5 and I am at work so any advice would be gratefully received.

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Have you been charged for it yet. Might be as cheap and easy to buy a new model. We have the snooper and when we looked in to it there was not a lot of difference in price between up date and new model.

OP
OP
Rugeley Tim
Nov 21, 2011
Rugeley
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Savanah
Exp
Since 2009
Ivory, my Snooper came with Free lifetime map updates so should not be any cost involved.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
DONT USE THE UNIT TO UPDATE. I did this and ruined the software.
I had to send it back to get it sorted. Take out the sd card and put it in your computer to update the maps.
I complained to snooper that the website told me to plug in the unit but They said no it should be done via the sd card so repaired it free of charge. Cost me to send it to them though.
We had paid for lifetime map updates which cost more than a new sat nav but the snooper has not let us down.

Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
Had a S2000 snooper for 8 years and its been a reliable unit. A few years ago I bought the lifetime map updates and when I was updating the maps recently I got to the stage where they are transferred to the sat nav and it came up insufficient space on sd card. It only had a 4 gb card and the new mapping was over 4 gb. Contacted Snooper and had to buy a 8 gb card for £9.99 which had the new mapping on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back