Sky Sports on Firestick in EU (3 Viewers)

Dec 17, 2019
St Leonards, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu
Exp
Converted caravanner!
I already pay sky over £50/month for my subscription which allows me to watch F1 but not Sky sports (it's an old contract) I object to paying more money to Now tv to be able to stream it on a tv when I can't get a satellite lock, yes I can watch it on my tablet, yes I can connect my laptop to the tv and watch that way but the laptop is old and I don’t get the best of pictures from it. I've tried side loading the sky app to the firestick but can't get it to work so whilst the picture quality on the tablet is excellent but small it's the only way I can stream Sky at the moment.
Same here have a legacy F1 & HD subscription. Already pay enough, why they make it so difficult is beyond me.

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
hi whats this legacy thing ,,? i have been with sky for 20 years i dont get f1 free ,,?
Maybe the member declined the subsequent new Sky bundles. 🤷‍♂️
But I don’t remember when Sky F1 was free in a bundle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
hi whats this legacy thing ,,? i have been with sky for 20 years i dont get f1 free ,,?
When Sky hd or hd + first came out F1 was part of the package, not sky sports, just F1. It's not really free I pay £57/month for just the regular channels and the F1, no Sky Movies or Sports.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back