Free Member
Nov 11, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie November 2014
Been looking at sites around Ross on Wye and come across Lucksall, has anyone stayed there or know of any good dog friendly sites within walking distance of pubs etc.
Looking at going middle of June.

Thanks
Steve

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Did a campsite inspection there for a publisher. Smashing site with friendly staff. We stayed there once or twice. Sorry I was trying to add Broadmeadow and also Doward Park nearer to Monmouth, set in an old quarry and only suitable for smaller outfits.

Last edited:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
There is a campsite in Ross on Wye never stayed there as we only live 4 miles away Lucksall is just outside Fownhope and nearer to Hereford than Ross. Heres the one in Ross;
http://www.broadmeadow.info/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Went to Lucksall in November when it was very quiet, and it was lovely. The River Wye runs down one side of the site and I caught my first Barbel which made me completely forget the rotten weather.

The C&CC club at Hereford (it's actually half way between Ledbury and Hereford) is really nice too, and has a great fishing lake (spot the theme here.....). Both sites are spotlessly clean with excellent facilities and friendly staff.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back