Free Member
Jun 20, 2015
Bournemouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
1 year
hey my name is sean and my girlfriend name is Gemma we both currently live in bournemouth. i have vw t4 converted campervan which i have had for one year now. we havent used it much just gone to a few places in it. we would like to meet new people and do new activities. i have two kids that i have once a fortnight on weekends, so we would like to do things with the kids and without the kids. Our interests are fun activities, walking, cycling, camping, exploring new places and meeting new people.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Welcome!
We started off in a VW T25 but soon realised we needed to be more self sufficient and not rely on campsites.
We do plenty of actives from the van namely skiing, canoeing, mountain biking, kiting, shooting, walking the dogs and getting pissed!!!!

Enjoy your travels!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
A warm welcome to MHF from us two too.:cheers:
When we were younger we'd have loved Your set up. We used to look longingly at them from our two man tent and dream........
But then we had children . 3 in the space of 2 years so had tents then caravans.
Then 6 years ago we bought A Motorhome.
We loved it. It suited our family breaks. Flitting here there and everywhere. Not wanting to stay on haven type holiday sites etc even though we had young kids. Give us a CL with a stream or wood and we were happy.
Now the kids are 18,18,20 and no longer come with us. Ralph is converting our own. Albeit not a vw , but a brand new xlwb Peugeot Boxer van. We are nearly there. Can't wait to get out on our travels again. There's lots of meets rallies on here. Up and down the country.
Get yourself to one, and meet the wrinklies. They can out drink and stay up later than the best of them . They've put us to shame many a rally. :drink::party2::wine:

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi from East Sussex and :welc:
BTW I was older in 1988 than you are now as was most of us on here.
The up side is we can share all sorts of knowledge and experiences we have gained along the way (y)(y)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Hello :welc:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Be warned.

This is a club for people who think & act as if they were still 21. At your advanced age you may find it a struggle to keep up. :D :D

There are quite a few (genuine) kids at most rallies - ok, quite a few are actually grandkids, but kids none-the-less.

But the vast collective experience of life & motorhomes means that a solution is generally forthcoming for almost every problem. Occasionally some of the suggestions are even sensible. (y)

As a campervan & motorhome information resource, it'll be the best tenner you ever spent, even if you manage to avoid ever meeting any members in real life. (I was going to say 'in the flesh', but having seem Old-Mo's picture this morning, I thought that was perhaps a step too far. :Eeek: )

If curious, get yourself strong drink & search for 'leap frog', or browse this page - it all looks so lovely as you scroll down until suddenly ....

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi Gemma and Sean :hi: :welc:to the fun club :clap2:.from Mew and Mick a couple of recycled teenagers (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back