Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Still not refunded my £20. Phone calls and emails go unanswered. Can't say I've done business with such an inept company for a long time.

Don't think I'll see my money, but hopefully relating my experience here has saved a few Funsters money. AVOID

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
Did he take the feedback?

I really want them to do well, it remains to be seen.

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Thought they were the bees knees. Six weeks in France and Spain in spring and it worked fine. 6 weeks into our present trip to Spain and again working great then it just stopped. Tried ringing several times and no answer. Emailed as advised several times but after 6 days no reply.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thought they were the bees knees. Six weeks in France and Spain in spring and it worked fine. 6 weeks into our present trip to Spain and again working great then it just stopped. Tried ringing several times and no answer. Emailed as advised several times but after 6 days no reply.
Have you tried their contact form, that’s what I use

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Did you change your payment information as they requested beginning of this month? If not that could be why you have been turned off.
The few times I have contacted them I have used the contact page on their website and had reply no issues.

Dec 7, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Camper Van
Exp
7yrs
200gb global data sim. Worked fine till we got to Bosnia, Week of emailing RWG back and forth, finally admitted ' we are having some problems with our supplier in Bosnia and working to resolve them'. Assured me it would work in Montenegro and Albania. Worked in Croatia, nothing in Montenegro with the same problem, whole list of suppliers available, connects to each for couple of seconds then cuts out and then comes up unavailable.
Clearly not a 'Global' SIM.
Cancelling and buying local.

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Did you change your payment information as they requested beginning of this month? If not that could be why you have been turned off.
The few times I have contacted them I have used the contact page on their website and had reply no issues.
Yes changed that and got confirmation of successful change.

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Apologies to RWG. I hadn't updated my payment so naturally they took me off their system. The problem was my attempt to pay by revolut didn't work. I eventually got a reply from them via Facebook messenger and once I'd paid I was put back on a couple of hours later. Just for future reference revolut completed their end of payment and tried to return me to the RWG site to complete their end that's where the failure occurred. All good now.

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
In France mine stopped working Thursday they said they were having problems roaming in Europe heard nothing since still not working

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Have to say most disappointed with RWG, as posted my sim stopped working whilst in France so had to buy data @ £5 a GB as we were selling our French cottage. Whilst I appreciate that these things happen as it was not working until we got back to the UK so not realy of any use as we only need it for France. So I suggested to them that whilst I did not want anything for my extra expense that they could carry Novembers payment over to December as we are going to Brugge for Christmas but they have just taken Decembers payment and have not replied to any of my mails or texts. Not the way to build a business!!

Nov 10, 2020
Glasgow, UK
Funster No
MH
Globecar Roadscout
Exp
Since 2017
We used the Global Data sim for £28 per month in June and July with no problems; when we got home, I cancelled with no problem.

In September when we were planning another trip, I noticed that the Global sim had increased in price to £35 per month.

I had another look at the RWG website yesterday. The description for the Data sim still says you can choose Global but that option doesn’t appear in the drop-down list. I emailed them to ask and got a reply to say the Global sim is no longer available.

Although our first experience went fairly well, I think they are disorganised and/or understaffed. I don't think I'll use them again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back